I. RENOVACIÓN DEL TRATADO DE RECONOCIMIENTO MUTUO Y AMISTAD CON NEDLAND
PRESIDENCIA DE LA REPÚBLICA
Decreto 77/2016, de 11 de Quintilis, por el que se renueva el Tratado de Reconocimiento Mutuo Amistad con el Estado de Nedland.
La Presidencia de la República, previa consulta al Senado, autoriza la renovación del Tratado de Reconocimiento Mutuo y Amistad con Nedland, por tiempo indefinido, a partir de la fecha presente.
- The State of Nedland and the Senatorial Republic of Timeria, hereinafter referred to as the “Treaty Parties”, shall from this point forward, for as long as both continue to exist or desire this agreement to remain in-force, be in a perpetual state of mutual recognition and friendship, respecting each other’s independence and sovereignty.
- The Treaty Parties commit to the peaceful resolution of any and all disagreements that may occur to estrange or otherwise alienate them from one another.
- The Treaty Parties shall refrain from any aggressive, belligerent, or hostile act or policy, either overtly or covertly, directed against one another.
- The Treaty Parties commit to identifying and cooperating on issues of mutual interest, including those presented through intermicronational organizations of which both are members, with the goal of creating a closer bilateral relationship.
- Nedland Neutrality
- The Senatorial Republic of Timeria shall respect the neutrality of the State of Nedland. It shall not seek to involve the State of Nedland in any conflict between it and a third party and it understands that this agreement can lead to, when reasonable, commiting the State of Nedland to taking action in support of it during any third-party conflict. If the Senatorial Republic of Timeria also has a policy of neutrality, then they mutually respect each other’s policies.
III. Freedom of Movement
- Each party recognizes that its citizens, when in the other party’s respective territory, shall be subject to its laws and system of justice, and commits to a stance of non-interference where a citizen is subject to penalty for unlawful acts undertaken within the other’s territory.
Signed in Cuncusepuli, Nedland, 5 July 2016
State of Nedland
Senatorial Republic of Timeria
Hermenepolis, 11 de Quintilis de 2016.—El Presidente, Wiew Wers.